Spray Polyurethane Foam System
Spray Polyurethane Foam Systems are a great way to provide superior insulation on your roof, the added R-Value is a great start for top-down protection from the elements. An SPF application effectively controls air filtration, adds building strength and reduces cooling and heating costs. During the restoration process each problem area is systematically addressed, repaired and resealed; then the entire roof is sealed with a highly reflective finish coat.
Advantages of Spray Polyurethane Foam Systems:
- Eliminates air infiltration – the number one cause of energy loss.
- Offers an impressive insulation value of R-6.4 per inch.
- Adds structural strength without adding much weight.
- Can be applied to most existing roof surfaces.
- Withstands hurricane-force winds.
- Can easily correct damaged substrate and/or poor drainage.
- Will not absorb water due to foam’s closed-cell insulation properties.
- Reduces sound transmission.
- Is fast and easy to repair or recoat.
- Renewable, Sustainable, Monolithic and Self-Flashing